- Diagnostic X rays : Digital, panoramic x ray
- Preventive: Oral Hygiene care, Space Maintainer, Fluoride treatment, Sealant
- Restorative work: tooth colored fillings, Amalgam. onlay,Crowns
- Single visit crown, onlay: porcelain Veneer, CAD/CAM ,CEREC®
- Cosmetic reconstruction
- Implant Treatment:
- Endodontics(Root Canal treatment)
- Dentures: Partial, Complete
- Oral Surgery, Extractions
- Periodontal treatment : Perio Surgery , graft , Scaling& root planning
- Laser dentistry Procedure: WPT, no anesthetic s restoration.
- Minor Orthodontics
- Nitrous oxide
- Night Guard(Mouthguard)
- Occulusal Analysis & Occulusal adjustment: Digital occulusal analysis, TekScan®
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry involving the pulp tissue, which is the inner chamber of the tooth. The pulp contains the nerves and blood vessels.
- Root canal therapy: Root canal therapy is the removal of the pulp tissue from the tooth. This is generally performed in response to pain, trauma or infection. Most patients will need a crown and post following root canal.
Our office stays current with the latest techniques and technology to bring you superior esthetics in a customized approach. Whether you desire brighter, whiter, straighter teeth, we have the solutions to enhance your smile and boost your confidence. Here are some of the cosmetic services we can discuss with you at your next visit.
- Teeth Whitening Options: Zoom®, Kor®, Take Home Tray,Opalescent to go.
- Corrective and Elective Porcelain Veneers and Crowns
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Single Visit, Cerec® Porcelain Restoration.
General and restorative dentistry involves the diagnosis of all issues relating to the health and function of your smile. Restoration of fractured, infected, or otherwise damaged teeth, gums, and tissue is the foundation of services our office provides. Our dentists serve as the primary care provider for you, managing your oral health care needs and coordinating treatment with specialists when necessary. There are a variety of services that we perform, including everything from preventative care to the replacement of missing teeth. You will always play an interactive, informed role when choosing the optimal dental treatment that is right for you.
- Diagnosis of tooth decay
- All ceramic restorations ,Porcelain restorations- metal free, highly aesthetic, long lasting
- Tooth Colored Bonding
- Fabrication and repair of full and partial dentures
Dental implants are an ideal option for replacing missing teeth. In cases where a tooth is not salvageable, a bone graft is placed in the site after the extraction to facilitate future implant placement. The graft fills the socket of the tooth and promotes faster and more effective healing. An implant is a titanium post that is inserted into the jawbone, creating an artificial tooth root that protects the patient from bone loss and prevents shifting of adjacent and opposing teeth. A few weeks after the implant is placed, a natural-looking implant crown can be fabricated to maintain health, function and esthetics.
Periodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with treating the gums and other surrounding structures of teeth. Preventing periodontal disease is of the utmost importance to maintain your smile!
- Deep cleaning (Scaling and root planing) Deep cleanings are performed to remove plaque and calculus from patients with periodontal disease and are generally done under local anesthesia. Afterwards, regular periodontal maintenance is needed.
- Gingivectomy & Gingivoplasty During gingivectomy and gingivoplasty, unhealthy gum tissue is removed to improve esthetics, eliminate deep pocketing or provide better cleansibility. Gingiovoplasty can be performed to correct uneven gum lines or a ‘gummy” smile.
- Crown lengthening is completed on teeth that are lacking in tooth structure due to anatomy, previous restorations or decay. By making the tooth longer, it allows the permanent crown to have a better fit.
- While dental drills can pain, pressure, heat, and vibrations, the lasers can perform tasks such as treating cavities without the need for an anesthetics! Lasers can also perform periodontics procedures (cleaning of teeth below the gum line) and gum reshaping.Wavelength-optimized periodontal Therapy (WPT): Lasers remove calculus(tartar) from root surfaces more meticulously than traditional dental methods.
Extractions are performed on a case per case basis for several reasons including tooth fracture, advance periodontal disease and orthodontic treatment.
- Wisdom tooth extractions (third molar extractions) Widsom teeth extraction may be indicated in teeth with periodontal disease, decay or poor positioning.
can be provided for patients with moderate to severe anxiety to make them more comfortable for dental procedures.
Occulusal Analysis: Tekscan
digital software helps to identify premature contacts, high forces, and interrelationship of occlusal surfaces.T-Scan helps balance patients’ occlusions with precision and accuracy.